There could be a number of reasons why your PPC (pay-per-click) ads are not showing on Google search. Here are some possible explanations:
- Your PPC ads may not be relevant to the keywords that people are using to search for products or services like yours. Google’s search algorithm only displays ads that are relevant to a user’s search query, so if your ads are not relevant, they will not be shown.
- Your PPC ads may not be properly configured. In order for your ads to be shown, you need to make sure that your ad copy, landing page, and keyword list are all properly set up and optimized. If any of these elements are not properly configured, your ads may not be shown.
- Your PPC ads may not be competitive. If there are other advertisers bidding on the same keywords as you, and they have higher ad rank (i.e., their ads are more relevant and have a higher quality score), then their ads will be shown instead of yours.
- Your PPC ads may be disapproved. If Google finds that your ads violate any of its policies (e.g., they are misleading, offensive, etc.), it may disapprove your ads and prevent them from being shown.
- Your PPC campaign may be paused or not active. In order for your ads to be shown, your PPC campaign must be active and have a sufficient budget to serve the ads. If your campaign is paused or has a low budget, your ads will not be shown.
- Your PPC ads may not be targeting the right location. If your PPC campaign is not set up to target the location where your potential customers are searching, your ads will not be shown.
In conclusion, there are many potential reasons why your PPC ads may not be showing on Google search. To troubleshoot the issue, you will need to carefully examine your ad campaign and see if there are any issues with relevancy, configuration, competitiveness, approval, activity, or targeting. If you need help, you can contact Google support or seek assistance from a PPC expert.
more tips in our blog: startupam.com